Paola González M.

Paola González M.
Paola González Contemporary Fine Artist

sábado, 19 de junio de 2010

Starting a new painting

STARTING A NEW ARTWORK

When I start painting, I like to prepare first the air, first some Incense and Mantras to clean the mind & aura, this helps me to get more creative since it soothes and calms... To refreshen up for this hot days a jar of Lemon Grass Tea it´s just perfect... Then I stand in front of the canvass, and think.. what am I going to do with you to transform you into a gorgeous piece? I start thinking of a color that inspires me at the moment, then I just star painting, playing with colors and forms I think that everything is spontaneous, thats what makes my art so fun and enjoyable... have a great saturday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario